- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The Electrical Drafter/Designer will review redlines and work on as-builts packages. The Drafter will work closely with field technicians and Electrical Engineers to provide accurate drafts within the Substation space.
*This position does not offer sponsorship*
*You must have proper work authorization to work at this company*
- Incorporate redlined drawings into standard packages and follow-up with drafting services as required to resolve design issues.
- Utilize industry drafting standards to complete work within the electrical power grid using your CAD software skills.
- Editing drawings under the direction of an Electrical Engineer.
- Modify as-built details and other detailed diagrams under the direction of an Electrical Engineer.
- Print documents for project staff or as directed by Engineering Document Control.
- Entry Level - 3 years of experience
- Associate's degree in AutoCAD/CADD Drafting/Design or Equivalent is a plus
- Experience in AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical
- Use of MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.