- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
A leading provider of Information and Communication Technology is in need of experienced scoping constuction managers. Opportunities available in Oklahoma City, OK.
80% of the job will be in the field collecting data and creating the official scope of work the end client requires for the site upgrade. Construction Manager is accountable for all Civil Works and associated financial control via Scheduling (time), SP/ASP and Quality Management on a given project.
CPM Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring that all utilities are adhering to company standards, processes and procedures as well as all Federal and Local standards.
- Identifing continuous improvement opportunities.
- Maintain and update construction-specific areas of Site Handler including but not limited to the following:
- SOW and preconstruction documents (NTP, SOW, RFDS, safety guidance, QA standards, etc.)
- NTP receipt verification
- RDFS submission review and changes
- Civils acceptance documents, submission receipt, review and approval
- Civils progress PFS verification (daily)
CM has GOOD knowledge and skills. IDENTIFIES and SOLVES defined problems that require little or no analysis by using existing procedures, techniques and methods. UNDERSTANDS the necessity for improvement and change. REQUIRES SUPERVISION and works within a given framework and time schedule.
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFCATION: Must have 2-5 years of related experience.
Reports to CM3 (Lead) or IM Lead.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.