- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Client Services Specialist
Entry-level positions available in Denver and Johnstown, CO. Roles are 6-month contract to permanent. Benefits available.
The Client Services Specialist position provides client and company relations support by gathering and collecting necessary job data to facilitate the successful execution of assigned work. This role also performs entry level design work.
Receive assigned project details from client/supervision and identify job elements for implementation of project and communicate details effectively to external customers
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information to both internal and external customers
- Accurately gather and enter data into work tracking systems
- Learn company/client policies and procedures for the development of site designs for gas and electric distribution facilities to serve a variety of customers
- Gathers site drawings, construction sketches and other data for gas and electric distribution facilities
- Generate and review customer related documents
- Perform and complete entry level design work as assigned
- Answer and provide basic information when able or screen and forward to appropriate personnel
- Ability to meet established deadlines and deliver requested information in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school degree or GED required. Experience 0 - 1 Year Experience in customer service preferred.
- Work independently
- Customer Oriented
- Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
Equal opportunity employer EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled. Non-Union Company.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.