- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
PE Licensed Electrical Distribution Engineer
Provide engineering/technical expertise to solve more complex problems, and provide leadership skills to manage work in a specific area of expertise, with minimal supervision.
Essential Functions: Under minimal supervision, in the area of expertise will provide:
*Engineering/technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems
*Effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and monitoring of work activities
*Thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches
*Continuous improvement of job-related, engineering, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance
*Effective oral and written communication skills
*Accurate records and files
- Graduate from an ABET Accredited - 4 yr. engineering program.
- PE license required
- 5 to 7 years experience as a practicing engineer.
Power Distribution Utility Experience.
- Distribution design Experience strongly needed
- Proficient in engineering theories and principles.
- Proficient in practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations and preparing and presenting recommendations
- Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Desired Qualifications :
- Proficient in principles of project management
- Experience in the utility industry.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle to feel; and reach with hands and arms.
*Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.