- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Sr. Field Service Engineer
Specifically looking for candidate(s) with experience in power transmission and distribution on high and medium voltage equipment relays.
This position will primarily support the Northeastern Region, with maintenance I&C, commissioning activities and troubleshooting emergent electrical issues.
This position may be called on to support new unit installations and commissioning activities.
* Demonstrated knowledge of power transmission and distribution systems required
* Must have experience with Switchgear, LV or MV Circuit breakers
Knowledge and/or experience with metal clad/vacuum switchgear.
Knowledge and/or experience with breakers or high voltage equipment testing, including analyzing test results and equipment condition assessment
* Must have experience in troubleshooting & repair of electrical control circuits
* Must have very good organizational skills to plan work scope, personnel and equipment logistics
* Two or more years of directly related equipment experience
* Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good presentation skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint, experience with project management software, a plus.
* Must be familiar with OSHA safety practices and perform duties within specified guidelines to ensure safety of self and supporting crew
* Must be highly motivated and a team player; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity
* Must be available to respond for emergency and relief assignments
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.