- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
World's most dynamic construction services company, delivering places that help people and businesses thrive. Worldwide specialists in fit out, technology, construction and development deliver not just buildings.
Core responsibility lies at Proposal stage - Works closely with Business Development Department to ensure that the proposal is complete and submitted on time.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyses and understands the scope of the tender
- Prepares the Pre-Tender Meeting Control Form for the Pre-Tender Meeting
- Checks for discrepancies in the Tender Documents, send out Tender Query Forms for clarification; maintains the Tender Query Log
- Establishes Bill of Quantities and Schedule of Finishes and Materials if required
- Obtain basis for pricing through quotations from trade contractors
- Prepares the Bill of Quantities
- Prepares qualification statement (where necessary)
- Consolidate documentation for Commercial Proposal
- Consolidate Proposal for submission
- Prepares the Procurement List
- Prepares the Tender Margin Report
- Provide a commercial brief to the project team at Project Start-up Meeting
Education and Training
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Quantity Surveying or other similar qualification
- Min 5 years with QS Consultant /Interior Design Contractor Company or related field
- Experience working with a team and consultants
- Experience of managing trade contractors/suppliers
- Computer literate
- Good command in English
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Architecture
- UK government commits to £22 million Construction Skills Fund
To meet the growing demand for construction professionals, the UK government has invested £22 million in a Construction Skil...
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...