- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Test & Commissioning Manager
The T&C Manager is responsible and accountable for the co-ordination and organisation of all or any of the Test & Commissioning activities.
- Establishing the Test and Commissioning Plans for all phases of the Tests on Completion (Installation Tests, PAT, SAT, SIT & Trial Operations) to include the WPC , sub-contractors, suppliers and all third party system interfaces;
- Monitor the progress and status of the testing and commissioning activities by adopting planning and measurement criteria via key performance indicators or metrics;
- Co-ordinate the activities of the WPC , sub-contractors, suppliers and third party system interfaces during the Integrated Test & Commissioning phase and to include the Trial Running function and demonstration of Systems Functionality and Performance;
- Ensure via the Document Control function that all and any documentation pertaining to testing and commissioning are archived and could be readily retrieved for referral and to demonstrate proof of compliance as deemed required;
- Organise all Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) requirements with sub-contractors, suppliers and interfacing factions to ensure accurate and timely testing and demonstrations for the both the WPC Project Team and the client in accordance with respective Conditions of Contracts. Duties will also include maintenance of all related FAT documentation, audit trails, photographs, filming, etc;
- Define, organise and co-ordinate the methods, means and logistics necessary for on-site testing, ensuring they are understood and fully taken into account by sub-contractors, suppliers, interfaces or third party factions;
- Co-ordinate and establish the Site Access Programme with the client and subsequently arrange for running the Interface Testing;
- Develop and manage the Acceptance Test program and define the Trial Running Plan;
- Define all and any of the integrated tests to be performed and undertaken;
- Establish and define the Consolidated System Requirements and describe the salient features to facilitate the Operations & Maintenance function;
- Define and document Functional and Non-Functional Integration requirements from the Overall System to the Functional or individual sub-systems;
- Ensure via the Document Control function that all and any documentation pertaining to systems integration are archived and can be readily retrieved for referral and to demonstrate proof of compliance as deemed required;
- Approve and comment on the results of the Installation Tests (PICO), Partial Acceptance Tests (PAT), System Acceptance Tests (SAT) and Systems Integrated Tests (SIT);
- Monitor the progress and status of the System Integration Testing activities by adopting planning and measurement criteria via key performance indicators / metrics.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Video: Why HS2 will be career defining for engineers
In our short video, Matchtech’s HS2 expert, Graham Day, explains what the project is all about and the career opportunities...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?