- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Looking for people with experiences C&S consulting firms. This is a permanent position based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Preferably Malaysian candidates only due to the nature of the business.
- Carry out civil and structural design works.
- Liaise and coordinate with Clients, fellow Consultants and Contractors.
- Candidate must possess at least minimum a Bachelor Degree in (Civil) Engineering, Building, or Construction Management.
- Pleasant personality and able to work closely with other team members.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Fresh graduates considered, with CGPA of 3.3 and above.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
- SALARY RANGE: RM 3000-RM 8000 (basic)
- WORKING DAYS: Monday - Friday (8.45am - 5.45pm)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...
- HS2 plans to recruit more women and ethnic minority engineers
The Year of Engineering is the perfect time to create a more diverse workforce. Here’s how the government proposes to use HS...