- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Looking for people with experiences C&S consulting firms. This is a permanent position based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Preferably Malaysian candidates only due to the nature of the business.
- Carry out civil and structural design works.
- Liaise and coordinate with Clients, fellow Consultants and Contractors.
- Candidate must possess at least minimum a Bachelor Degree in (Civil) Engineering, Building, or Construction Management.
- Pleasant personality and able to work closely with other team members.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Fresh graduates considered, with CGPA of 3.3 and above.
- Willing to travel and possess own transport.
- SALARY RANGE: RM 3000-RM 8000 (basic)
- WORKING DAYS: Monday - Friday (8.45am - 5.45pm)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Video: Why HS2 will be career defining for engineers
In our short video, Matchtech’s HS2 expert, Graham Day, explains what the project is all about and the career opportunities...
- The skills it takes to become a 3D Modeller in rail
With projects such as HS2 and Crossrail demanding niche engineering skills such as 3D Modelling, ED Murison, Senior Rail Spe...