- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Technical Engineer
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations or services to clients.
- Support the sales team to understand clients requirements.
- Assist with researchin and development works.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to clients
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand client requirements and provide sales support
- Help in researching and developing new products
- To record sales information and report the same to the Manager
- Answer technical question and provide advice
- Confer with client and engineers to access equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineer, Building, Construction Management
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English
- Progressive, dynamic and independent
- Assertive negotiating abilities, self-motivated and result oriented
- Computer literate. Able to work with Microsoft Office and ACAD
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...