- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Technical Engineer
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations or services to clients.
- Support the sales team to understand clients requirements.
- Assist with researchin and development works.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to clients
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand client requirements and provide sales support
- Help in researching and developing new products
- To record sales information and report the same to the Manager
- Answer technical question and provide advice
- Confer with client and engineers to access equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineer, Building, Construction Management
- Excellent communication skills and proficient in English
- Progressive, dynamic and independent
- Assertive negotiating abilities, self-motivated and result oriented
- Computer literate. Able to work with Microsoft Office and ACAD
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Civil Engineering
- Heathrow expansion promises job opportunities for engineers
After the cabinet backed the plans for a third runway at Heathrow, we look at the job opportunities the expansion will creat...
- Wylfa Newydd power station to create thousands of new jobs
What job opportunities could the Wylfa Newydd nuclear plant offer engineers?