- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager- H&H
Matchtech has an opening for a Project Manager.
In this position you will be involved in hydrologic and hydraulic engineering project management; projects will include drainage impact analyses for master planned developments, FEMA Letters of Map Change Requests, flood damage protection design, conveyance analyses. Aspects of the job include client relations, team leadership, budgeting, planning, analysis, and design. The selected candidate will work from our West Houston office.
- Coordinate and direct a large and important engineering project or a number of smaller projects with many complex features.
- Participate with, and lead a team of PE's and EIT's to produce hydrologic and hydraulic analyses and reports as requested.
- Responsible for the daily operations and schedules for H&H engineering analysis to support the Houston Land Division
- Use standard and advanced modeling techniques, theory, and practices in hydrology and hydraulics related disciplines.
- Interact with Clients and other consultants and must have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering or related degree
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 5-10 years experience in H&H analysis and design
- Proficient in commonly used H&H software (RAS, HMS, Unsteady, 2D, ICPR, XP-SWMM)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.