- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Distribution Designer
We are hiring for an Electrical Designer with Distribution (pole & line) experience. The candidate will be joining for a 2 year contract (minimum). This position is with well known well known company in Tucson, AZ. Minimal training is offered
The Electrical Distribution Designer will be the main customer contact for new energy services and service modifications. The designer will design cost and energy efficient electrical distribution systems for new business, public improvement, system reinforcement, maitnenance and privately owned systems using emerging technology.
- Develop cost efficient solutions to meet customer needs.
- Works with Distribution Engineers to determine system requirements.
- Responsible for keeping the customer informed on company poslicies and procedures and any educationthe customer may require.
- Direct field technicians to help plan all aspects of design projects and inspection work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Technical background in electrical theory, electrical Transmission and distribution systems, solid understatnding of electrical utility business.
- Knowledgeable about electric utilty services, products, service requirements and construction standards.
- Field technician experience is a plus.
Standard 8-hour shift with 30 min lunch.
Monday - Friday
Shifts are 6-2:30pm or 7-3:30pm
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.