- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An international facilities management company is searching for a PE-licensed Project Engineer in central Ohio. This is a full-time, direct-hire position.
- Perform studies related to short-circuit, over current protective device coordination, protective relay coordination, arc flash hazard analysis, transient motor starting study, load flow, & reliability and harmonics studies including low, medium and high voltage power systems
- Support field functions such as one-line revisions, data collection, and circuit tracing
- Coordinates cwith other departments as needed
- Use SKM models to perform studies in ETAP
- Regularly cooresponds with clients
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing engineering study activities including, but not limited to, designing, budgeting, implementing and managing projects.
- Provide direction and coordination of electrical engineering for projects.
- Apply design knowledge in medium and low voltage power distribution, grounding, lighting, motor control, variable frequency drive, and misc. equipment specification and selection.
- Conduct power studies (over current protective device coordination, short circuit, relay coordination, arc flash, load flow, motor starting and power quality) as required to define the requirements for distribution systems in municipal, government, institutional, commercial and industrial facilities.
- Provide input to the initial project schedule and support the regular maintenance of project schedules.
- PE license required
- Secret Security Clearance preferred, can assist in acquisition
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years' experience in conducting electrical power system studies of low and medium voltage systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
- Experience with SKM Power Tools and ETAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.