- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Mechanical Supervisor Vekon Pioneer Camp
A new project in West-Africa is seeking to employ an experienced Mechanical Supervisor VEKON Pioneer Camp.
You will be responsible for the supervision of a multicultural team in charge of carrying out the mechanical construction work of the infrastructure and buildings part of the Pioneer Camp.
Detailed Job description:
Key performance areas (duties & responsibilities):
- Ensure and organize compliance with HSE requirements on the site
- Ensure and organize the respect of Quality requirements on the site
- Management of a mechanical engineering team, including subcontractors
- Strict respect of the site planning - any deviation must be explained and caught up
- Knowledge of construction methods in its area of activity and compliance with procedures in force
- Coordination of the mechanical team for the process part
- Support for the preparation of transfer files with all the expected documents
- Transfer for start of installations
- 10 years of experience in the supervision of mechanical work on similar sites abroad in multiple crop contexts, ideally on mining facilities (crushing / stacking).
- Technical training predominantly mechanical
- Fluent in French (spoken and written), knowledge of English is a plus
- Knowledge of international HSE rules applicable on equivalent sites and relays with his team
- Knowledge of quality procedures (ITP, inspection) applicable to mechanical activities
- Supervision of the mechanical engineering team for the process part
- Understands and respects the construction sequences indicated by the superintendent
- Responsible for the respect of the planning on its scope of activity
- Participation in site meetings (with the client and subcontractors) on its scope of activity
- Prepares the progress report to his superintendent
- Support to the superintendent for the preparation of construction transfer files to Mining teams
- Superintendent's support for the treatment of reserves and / or non-compliance identified during transfers on the infrastructure and building part of the Pioneer camp.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.