- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Manager, Cape Town
Are you a Project manager with knowledge of industry codes for key refinery equipment? (ASME / API, IEEEC).
Are you a Project manager with knowledge of industry codes for key refinery equipment? (ASME / API, IEEEC). If you come from a Mechanical, Electrical or Process engineering background, have Petrochemical / oil and gas experience and can manage the execution of high value multidisciplinary capital projects in a refinery environment a petrochemical company is hiring.
Project Manager - Petrochemical/Refinery - Permanent
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Managing the execution of high value multidisciplinary capital projects in a refinery environment
- The incumbent will manage project processes to ensure world class standards are met on the technical, planning and financial controls of the project
- Manage the outputs of EPCm companies
- Must be able to manage a portfolio of projects with varied complexity and execution time
- BSc Engineering / B.Eng. or B Tech
- Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical or Process engineering
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Petrochemical / oil and gas environment
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of industry codes for key refinery equipment (ASME / API, IEEEC); Project Management skills
- BSc Mechanical Eng
- Goal driven with strong personal skills
- Oil / Petrochemical / Project Manager / EPC
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.