- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Civil Project Engineer
Civil Project Engineer, Ghana
Salary: Cedis Neg.
Civil engineering and discipline project design activities responsible for the design and construction of civil engineering works, structures and buildings and for the preparation of drawings and specifications for such works. Can also act as the contractual manager of all civil contracts on site.]
Detailed Job description:
- Resourcing and the mobilization of civil equipment, tools, consumables & personnel.
- Ensuring that there are suitable & qualified civil personnel.
- Reviewing civil drawings, advising on aspects of design and constructability.
- Involvement with all procurement of civil requirements.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the client, project manager and engineers of other disciplines to ensure adherence to project and client requirements and specifications.
- Manage the schedule (time), cost, quality and scope on all civil contracts on the project.
- Manage the Civil Site Supervisors to ensure that civil contractors perform to project safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- Formal Qualification Required
- Degree or B Tech in Civil Engineering
- Professional Membership Required
- Professional Engineering Technologist or Professional Engineer
- Technical Support
- Project Engineering
- Reports and documentation
- Logistics support of imported materials
- Field engineering
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.