- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Regional Sales Manager-West Africa
Break down barriers and knock down walls in West Africa for this leading market player across components and tools.
Detailed Job description:
- Responsible to pro-actively develop and direct the implementation of agreed short and long-term sales and marketing KPI's / plans and tactics for West Africa and achieve stated objectives of growth and profitability for the West Africa region.
- Market penetration, gross margin, cash flow and new business development targets for the respective market segment(s) by managing external customer relationships and influencing the business environment.
- The position will lead a team of sales engineers and representatives and be responsible for their recruitment, training, overall performance, and motivation levels. In this capacity, this position will work to develop sales and service associates to their potential and in some cases groom the associate(s) for growth opportunities within the company.
- Achieve/Exceed the cash flow objectives by controlling accounts receivables and providing forecasts for customer requirements to enable optimization of plant capacity and inventory balanced against current market demand.
- Identifies, develops and executes new business development strategies and tactics
- Control Sales and Marketing S&A. S&A costs are monitored monthly and cost reductions along with continuous improvement initiatives are supported / encouraged.
- Strong business development and marketing knowledge
- Strong personality, balanced with excellent diplomacy and influencing skills;
- A high level of energy, passion and self-motivation;
- A team player; and Results orientated;
- Confidence and ability to deliver presentations to customers at all levels in the organization.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.