- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
- Supervises mechanical employees to ensure assigned work conforms to quality, time and productivity requirements.
- Demonstrates budget and cost awareness and proactively identifies and implements cost saving initiative within the engineering function.
- Executes the mechanical maintenance schedule ensuring adequate standards are met in line with approved company processes, systems and technology.
- Ensures the proper utilization of Human Resources for the engineering function to ensure a competent skills base for the continued success of the function and organization through.
- Ensures a healthy and safe work environment for employees.
- Matric / Grade 12 / N3 with Maths and Science
- Trade Certificate (Formal Apprentice ship)
- Trade Test as a Diesel / Earth Moving Equipment Mechanic
- Code 08 driver's license
- Must have 5 years experience in opencast mining.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.