- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Creditors Clerk (Bryanston)
Processes and reconciles supplier payments accurately within agreed payment terms to ensure the continued operation of the mine.
Detailed Job description:
- Validates and checks invoices and purchase orders in terms of company standards and processes and ensures alignment to SLA.
- Facilitates and checks the invoice approval process to ensure that payment terms and deadlines are met.
- Maintains and updates creditor records on the system and manages and maintains an accurate and accessible document management system.
- Captures the invoices and loads the payment on the relevant system.
- Manages the payment process according to payment terms and exchange calculations for foreign creditors.
- Performs accurate creditor's reconciliations and analyses and investigates variances in a timely manner.
- National Diploma in Bookkeeping or Financial Management or similar (NQF Level
- 6) (Essential)
- BCOM in Bookkeeping or Financial Management (NQF Level 7) (advantageous)
- Attention to detail
- Meticulous in work execution
- Zero tolerance for errors
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Assertive in obtaining the correction information
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?