- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Creditors Clerk (Bryanston)
Processes and reconciles supplier payments accurately within agreed payment terms to ensure the continued operation of the mine.
Detailed Job description:
- Validates and checks invoices and purchase orders in terms of company standards and processes and ensures alignment to SLA.
- Facilitates and checks the invoice approval process to ensure that payment terms and deadlines are met.
- Maintains and updates creditor records on the system and manages and maintains an accurate and accessible document management system.
- Captures the invoices and loads the payment on the relevant system.
- Manages the payment process according to payment terms and exchange calculations for foreign creditors.
- Performs accurate creditor's reconciliations and analyses and investigates variances in a timely manner.
- National Diploma in Bookkeeping or Financial Management or similar (NQF Level
- 6) (Essential)
- BCOM in Bookkeeping or Financial Management (NQF Level 7) (advantageous)
- Attention to detail
- Meticulous in work execution
- Zero tolerance for errors
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Assertive in obtaining the correction information
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.