- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Road warriors needed for permanent positions in TX. Benefits include: health, vision, dental, overtime, per diem, and expenses. Multiple positions avaialble ranging from Apparatus Tech II through team lead positions.
Possess an strong understanding and detailed demonstrable knowledge of testing and commissioning projects
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience on testing/commissioning projects in a direct contributor or lead role
- Previous experience with commission process deliverables such as change management, systemization, acceptance testing, and turnover
- Experience on large size capital, maintenance, and upgrade project (greenfield project, additional train(s), compressor/pump station, etc) with complex and non-routine workflows
- Understands role and elements of commissioning process (pre-commissioning, systemization, budget, org structure)
- Leads will need to be capable of developing budget, resource plan, and deliverables for assigned system
Performing testing on low and medium voltage breakers including Megger, Ductor, Hi-Pot, Hi-Current, and Timing tests.
- Completing mechanical work and repairs on breakers, including tear down, refurbishment and parts replacement.
- Painting breakers and parts.
- Wiring circuit breakers.
- Utilizing and accurately reading meters.
- Reading schematics and wiring drawings.
- Troubleshooting circuit breaker controls.
- Reading and plotting time-current curves.
- Testing power and current transformers, including Power Factor and TTR.
- Accurately and consistently documenting using Power DB. Able to work with electrical tools and socket sets.
Perform apparatus testing, disconnect; disassembly; reassembly, installation and testing;
Leads will record start and ending time every day, for each project or contract supported via the prescribed time reporting system. Review and approve team time submissions
For lead positions, 10+ years of experience as team lead and/or supervising resources. Orchestrates systemization and resource allocation for assigned project deliverables.
- Provides single face and voice to client - Relationship skills are vital
- Interfaces with all project, project engineer and program managers on behalf of client
Project & Product Delivery:
- Application Engineer
- Provides project administrative support (transitioned from Global Delivery Administrative Support)
- Provides schedule administration support
- Delivery - simple
- Problem solving skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.