- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Gas Utility: As Built Reviewer for Quality (Distribution)
Under minimal supervision perform gas as-builts by acquiring and interpreting notes from the field and survey, making sure information is complete and correct to proceed with as-builts.
Role and responsibilities:
This position will provide the opportunity to directly apply your knowledge of As-Built Design review for natural gas systems. Individual will lead and support gas projects with other engineers and designers. He/she will apply client's standards, guidelines specifications, practices and procedure, and verify field and survey data to complete the requirements for gas as-builts. Individual will organize as-built review tasks and activities including monitoring and maintaining schedule, AutoCAD, "redlines", data entry and verification from field notes, and accountable for accuracy and quality.
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. How much on the job time is spent in the following physical activities?
* Stand 1/3 to 2/3 (Frequently)
* Walk 1/3 to 2/3 (Frequently)
* Sit 1/3 to 2/3 (Frequently)
* Talk or Hear 2/3 and more (Regularly)
* Use Hands to Feel, Handle or finger tools or controls 2/3 and more (Regularly)
* Climb or balance Up to 1/3 (Occasionally)
* Stoop, Kneel, Crouch or crawl Up to 1/3 (Occasionally)
* Reach with Hands and Arms Up to 1/3 (Occasionally)
* Taste or Smell None
B. Does this job require that weight be lifted or force to be exerted? If so, how much and how often?
* Up to 10 Pounds 1/3 to 2/3
* Up to 25 Pounds Up to 1/3
* Up to 50 Pounds None
* Up to 100 Pounds None
* More than 100 Pounds None
C. Does this job have any special vision requirements?
☒Close Vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
☒Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
☒Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors) ☒Peripheral visions (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
☒Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships_ ☒Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eyes to bring an object into sharp focus)
☐No Special Vision Requirements
Note on any other Special Requirements:Click or tap here to enter text.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Wet, humid conditions (non- weather) None
* Work near moving mechanical parts Up to 1/3 (Occasionally)
* Work in high, precarious places None
* Fumes or airborne particles None
* Toxic or caustic chemicals None
* Outdoor weather conditions 1/3 to 2/3 (Frequently)
* Extreme cold (non-weather) None
* Extreme Heat (non-weather) 1/3 to 2/3 (Frequently)
* Risk of electrical shock None
* Work with explosives None
* Risk of radiation None
* Vibration None
While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is:
Moderate Noise (Examples: business office with typewriters, and or computer printer, light traffic)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.