- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Engineer - Substation P+C
This is a higher level Substation P+C Engineering classification for a company that is very established in the T&D Industry. It is a Permanent Role with great benefits and a very friendly office (you can even take your dog to work with you!)
You should be able to perform the followng protective relaying duties: protection scheme and criteria development, short circuit and symmetrical component analysis, relay settings development and coordination, time-current coordination integration with SCADA systems, NERC compliance, arc flash analysis and commissioning assistance.
- Electrical Engineering Degree(BSEE) is required
- Minimum of seven (7) years of hands on industry experience performing + leading studies in technical discipline described above
- Preference given to candidates with any of the following: symmetrical components, transmission line theory, specific training and/or power system courses covering topics such as protective relaying, power system transients, power system electromagnetics and dynamic stability.
- A P.E is not required, however would be highly preferred
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.