- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
REGIONAL CONTRACT MANAGER
An international company is urgently looking for a Regional Contract Manager with a strong contract and commercial experience to join their Senior Management team.
The successful candidate must have a strong international experience and great understanding of the African continent.
Purpose of the Job
- The successful candidate will be accountable for the in-life management of customer contracts.
- The position will require delivery of significant commercial and contractual activities across the African Continent.
- Develop Contract & commercial strategies of the region
- Set-up effective contract administration
- Understand & document clients authority structure for payments
- Develop strong customer relationship with key decision makers
- Understanding of debt collection
- Manage and negotiate payment plans with clients
- Setup templates for tax and finance administration
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in Commercial & contract management
- Experience in Mining/ Engineering/ Oil & Gas/ Power sector
- Experience in negotiation & understanding of Multi-Million dollars contract
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience of contract and customer management
- Bachelor's Degree in commerce or related field
- Financial reporting and accounting experience or qualification
- MBA will be advantageous
- Contract Management
- Government relations
- Commercial understanding
- African exposure
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.