- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our client looking for high performance and experienced sales people for Office Automation, PABX, VBX, VoIP, CCTV and software.
- The role will be based in Paarl office working the surrounding areas.
Purpose of Position
- To maintain and grow company market share in all areas of the business.
- To advance the company's vison, mission, goals and objectives.
- To constantly upgrade skills and knowledge required.
- To market the full range of products and solutions as offered by the client's group of companies.
Key Performance Areas
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates and cross-sell products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Use the iNForm to log all business information and activities.
- Achieve targets as determined by management, these targets will be published monthly.
Details of Function, Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a diary at all times.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers according to company standards.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, finance, stores and technical service departments.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer's value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows, blitzes, customer events and conventions.
- Maintain and update iNForm daily with dairy entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and keep a proper pipeline.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Administrator to process the deals.
- After installation, Sales executives will follow up with clients, make sure stock was received and if satisfied, do a complete demonstration on the machine and complete the demonstration acceptance form.
- Carry and maintain a complete sales bag.
- Attain highest level on My-Ricoh training monthly.
- Complete Customer Survey Form at client.
- Keep a detailed list of all vertical markets under their control and to maintain this at all times.
- Plan and maintain proper call cycles regarding customers and areas.
- Sell at company prescribed price levels and only to deviate from this on approval from management.
- Timeously complete commission sheets for management signoff.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.