- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Quality & Environmental Manager
- Contributes to develop a shared Quality & Environmental culture and behavior within the geographical zone, by transmitting directly from the corporation the main directives.
- University degree (Chemical, Mining, Industrial Engineering, Physics, Environmental preference).
- Master's degree in Quality and/or Environment (positive value)
- At least five years of experience in the Quality & Environmental area of industrial companies and 10 years in Managerial position, better if international role.
- Experience in auditing ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- Regional HSE Experience.
Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge)
- Technical knowledge in quality and environmental methods and tools.
- Fluent in English, other languages from the Region are valued.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.