- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Regional OH & S Manager
Contributes to develop an OH & S culture and behavior within the geographical zone, by implementing procedures that will provide leadership to the OHS teams in the region so that zero accident strategies may be a reality.
Detailed Job description:
- University degree (Chemical, Mining, Industrial Engineering, Physics, Environmental preference).
- Master's degree in OH&S
- Registered professional with the industry ticket.
- At least five years of experience in the Quality & Environmental area of industrial companies and 10 years in Managerial position, better if international role.
- Experience in auditing ISO 18001
- Regional HSE Experience.
- OH & S auditing experience.
Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge):
- Technical knowledge in quality and environmental methods and tools.
- Fluent in English, other languages from the Region are valued.
List Key skills / Key words:
- Assist in solving OH&S issues in the Region making sure that the company achieves a Zero accident OHS culture by developing policies, procedures and tools that motivate the OHS team.
- The successful candidate will need to drive policy that will help the region to be the best in term of safety culture.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.