- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Regional Logistics & Fleet Manager
A well-established mining supplier is looking for a Regional Logistics and Fleet Manager who will oversee their fleet and logistics in the Africa Region.
The position will manage the fleet and logistics facilities in Africa by providing readiness optimization, fleet management and custom strategies to achieve the goal of being the leading Mining supplier in Africa.
The position will be based in South Africa with frequent travelling across Africa & other part of the world.
Detailed Job description:
- Candidates must be degree qualified (Production/ Manufacturing Planning, Engineering, Project Management etc).
- 10 years' experience of resource planning/ project management, manufacturing/ production.
- Experience working with and development of ERP packages (Movex etc).
- Extensive experience and knowledge in fleet and logistics management within a multinational company
- Experience of reporting to senior management and ability to produce appropriate reporting formats.
- Clearing of all Suppliers invoices pertaining to Fleet and Logistics (Import / Export and Local Transportation).
- Provide leadership to the fleet and logistics team in Africa (Logistics coordinators/managers, store employees, etc).
List Key skills / Key words
- Coach and train fleet and logistics personnel on company's procedures
- Import / Export and Local Transportation
- Customs duties and shipping
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.