- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Building Information Modelling ( BIM) / CAD Specialist
We are seeking skilled professionals who would like to work on the first cross-border high speed rail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
To act as the lead for all BIM / CAD related activities of the Engineering Assurance department.
- Held Engineering roles in HSR (preferable) or relevant rail projects
- Hold relevant degree and/or professional body qualification related to architecture, engineering, construction or information management.
- 5-10 years of HSR and/or relevant rail projects experience in:
- Building Information Modelling ('BIM') and the engineering processes associated to BIM,
- Computer Aided Design ('CAD'),
- Project Management & Planning
- Expected scope, to lead the HSR work in relation to the BIM / CAD works of the Engineering Assurance department, including project development activities for the HSR project to achieve quality, cost and time objectives, including:
- Application of the HSR BIM / CAD works for the HSR project;
- To set, maintain and audit effective governance of BIM data and information from the supply chain via appropriate standards, methods and protocols;
- Point of contact for all BIM / CAD related matters in the project, and ensuring timely review and delivery;
- As needed, to provide guidance on BIM / CAD matters, to the internal staff.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building Information Modelling
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...