- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
General Manager Engineering Assurance
We are seeking skilled professionals who would like to work on the first cross-border high speed rail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Assurance Manager to assist our client in managing the start up the High Speed Rail Link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore by taking on the role of Engineering Assurance Lead until they fill the role on a permanent basis.
Duties of the role are as follows:-
- Act as the lead for all Engineering Assurance related activities including the RAM, engineering safety, systems integration, systems assurance, BIM / CAD, GIS, Requirements and EMC / EMI.
- Provide leadership to all engineers within Engineering Assurance Department
- The initial contract duration is 12 months for this project, with possibility to convert to permanent position.
- Held Engineering leadership roles in HSR (preferable) or relevant rail projects
- Hold relevant degree and/or professional body qualification
- 15 years of senior management in HSR and/or relevant rail projects experience with successfully implementation, with involvement in:
- Systems engineering and its implementation (i.e RAM, engineering safety, systems integration, systems assurance, BIM / CAD, GIS, Requirements and EMC / EMI.)
- Project management and planning
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.