- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
Senior Manager BIM CAD
We are seeking skilled professionals who would like to work on the first cross-border high speed rail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
We are looking for an experienced BIM CAD Manager to assist our client in managing the start up the High Speed Rail Link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore by taking on the role of BIM CAD Manager until they fill the role on a permanent basis.
The person is to:
- Act as the lead for all BIM / CAD related activities of the Engineering Assurance department.
- Develop and implement BIM standards and plans, and monitor compliance with them
- The initial contract duration is 12 months for this project, with possibility to convert to permanent position.
- Held Engineering roles in HSR (preferable) or relevant rail projects
- Hold relevant degree and/or professional body qualification related to architecture, engineering, construction or information management.
- 5-10 years of HSR and/or relevant rail projects experience in: - Building Information Modelling (BIM) and the engineering processes associated to BIM,
- Computer Aided Design (CAD),
- Project management and planning.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Meet the man who helped build the world’s longest tunnel
It takes a lot to build the world’s longest tunnel. One man who played a significant role in the Mont Blanc tunnel recounts...
- A girl guide’s mission to promote engineering
Girl Guides around the world are getting more engaged with STEM subjects, with new achievement badges being created for scie...