- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Undertake the overall responsibility for development, construction and fit out of all tunnels and associated works for MRT Projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review the design and identify potential risks and issues that will delay construction. Will discuss and seek resolution of issues with the tunnel designers.
- Carry out tender reviews of underground work packages, with specific reference to tunneling aspects. To lead tunnel tender review team.
- Oversee construction of launch and retrieval, portals and shafts.
- Oversee building of TBMs, including test and commissioning.
- Oversee construction of tunnels, including cross passages with particular emphasis on quality and safety of the works.
- Review works practices and identify any non-conformance and safety violation. Propose solutions as necessary.
- Monitor works programme and identify when there is a delay and discuss/agree mitigation measures.
- Establish and execute a complete and comprehensive framework to accelerate the transfer of knowledge and competency to local employees through but not limited to the establish Position Technical Competency Framework.
Provide updates and reports on the progress and development of the transfer of knowledge and competency to local employees and recommend ways and methods to accelerate the development on a continuous basis.
Any other relevant duties as per instruction from management
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCY:
- Degree in Civil or Mining Engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 20 years working experience in multi-disciplinary metro stations or underground metro station works in urban environments or railway infrastructure or underground railway infrastructure project experience.
- Experience in other similar underground infrastructure construction environment in a senior position would be advantageous.
- Hands on experience in overseeing the operation of all aspects of tunnelling with emphasis on Pressurised EPB and Slurry TBMs, SCL/NATM tunnelling and shaft construction.
- Availability of technical training relevant to rail industry
- Managing the participation of the employees in tandem with their availability and work/project schedule
- The role is expected to be well informed of current best practices and trend in similar field
- The incumbent should be well aware of the labor legislation, statutory requirement and local culture and norms
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.