- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Preparing cost calculations for the implementation of projects for HV substations and connections.
The Cost Engineer reports to the PMO and works from the central PMO department in several districts.
Your activities include:
* You draw up budgets for projects based on the project specifications, and time planning, using an (Excel) budget model.
* You assess assignment specifications on financial and substantive feasibility on the basis of cost calculations; coordinates with Project Team, including Engineers and Planners.
* You translate the risk analysis prepared by the project team into financial risks for programs or projects; you provide input in your discipline and help quantify the various risks.
* You make improvement proposals to management with regard to work processes and cost reduction relevant to the Cost Engineer and implement them.
* You contribute to the further dissemination and professionalization of the cost engineering profession.
* Operational tasks such as; budget, spar with project team, act as a source of information, support in the preparation of documents, assess additional and less work.
* You support in the processing of Request for Changes (RFCs).
* At least a completed relevant HBO training; for example, you have a study in Architecture / Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
* You have at least 3 to 5 years of work experience with comparable activities (mentioned in the job information), preferably in a comparable organization such as Client.
* You have knowledge of and experience with Electrical Engineering, Non-residential Building and / or Civil Engineering.
* You have knowledge of and experience with calculation programs, such as at least Excel and, for example, STABU, and / or civil engineering.
* You are fluent in Dutch and spoken and written.
* You are customer and result oriented, very proactive and cost conscious.
* People in your area describe you as a helpful person, who easily builds relationships, knows how to understand projects and who gets people on the basis of personality.
* In addition, the following competences also apply to this position: accurate, result-oriented, communicative, environmentally aware and analytical.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.