- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Production engineer ( 12 months contract)
Are you a young and dynamic engineer looking to work on one of the prestigious wind project in South Africa?
Our client, a global wind turbine manufacturer, are currently looking for a Production engineer to support the Concrete Tower Factory Site Manager in assuring all aspects of production processes and equipment of the concrete tower supplier's work of producing structural precast concrete tower segments for the wind farm.
Detailed Job description:
- Monitor, audit and review the supplier's and AW's equipment and factory environment for safe and optimal handling of moulds,lids,reinforcement cages and concrete tower segments
- Report deviations and HSE non-conformances to the AW Concrete Tower Site Manager and decide on corrective action in consultation with the AW Concrete Tower Site Manager and AW Factory Management Manager in Europe
- Support the supplier in timeous resolving of deviations and non-conformances to continue safely meet the production schedule
- Daily and weekly and reporting, verbal and written
- 12 months contract
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.