- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Following the completion of their Solar PV plant, our client is looking for a Plant supervisor to manager and supervise the Operations and Maintenance activities of the Solar PV plant under his/her control.
Reporting to the O&M Manager, you will:
- Manage and supervise all personnel on site, including contractors and visitors
- Operate and manage the Plant in accordance with the O&M Operating System requirements
- Mentor staff and manage corrective action as per HR guidelines
- Implement, maintain and drive HSE systems and principles at the Plant
- Act as the HSE Responsible Manager in accordance with the appointment from the Vice President Operations & Maintenance
- Manage and communicate as appropriate with all stakeholders including Owners, Local Community, Land Owners, Utility, etc.
- Manage spare parts and stock
- Ensure all Maintenance is performed on time and as per requirement
- Ensure Corrective Maintenance is performed as promptly as possible in a safe manner
- Appoint and manage all required appointees and ensure that duties are executed as required
- Ensure that an Appointed Person on Duty (APD) is always available on site
- Ensure all SSOM Plant Safety Regulations (SSOM-PSR) and Operational Regulations for High Voltage Systems (SSOM-ORHVS) requirements are adhered to
- Ensure all Warranties and Supplier Guarantees are kept intact
- Ensure recordkeeping of all activities and events
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly and all other required reports are accurate and on time
- Support O&M Manager in reporting and investigations
Perform general and ad hoc duties:
- Ensure optimal operation of the Plant by using trend analysis and other optimisation tools and techniques
- Perform LV and HV switching as per Authorisation level
- Perform work as per qualifications, experience and Authorisation level
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.