- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Electrical Site Engineer
Our client is one of the world's largest EPC companies in the renewable energy sector and is currently recruiting for an Electrical Site Engineer to be based on a Wind Farm in the Eastern Cape.
- Our client is one of the world's largest EPC companies in the renewable energy sector and is currently recruiting for an Electrical Site Engineer to be based on a Wind Farm in the Eastern Cape.
- The successful person will be responsible to oversee all electrical construction work to check compliance to applicable standards, designs and specifications and the Quality Management Plan.
- The person will conduct inspections to ensure full compliance of project requirements.
- Do you have a tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering? Do you have more than 3 years' experience in a similar role? Are you familiar with MS Projects or Primavera P6? Are you familiar with the construction schedule of wind farms, substations and transmission lines? It would be beneficial if you are ORHVS certified.
- If this is you, I would like to hear from you.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.