- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Manager - Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Continuous Improvement
- Process design
- A well-known solutions provider within the logistics and supply chain space is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to lead a team of junior engineers which provides support to the operational departments.
- This will include managing projects to design, implement, stabilize and continuously improve the logistical processes and systems. The position will be based in East London.
- Do you have a BEng/BSC degree in Industrial Engineering, as well as more than 3 years' experience in Project Management in a warehouse environment.
- Do you have experience in Warehouse design, process design, standard operating procedures and continuous improvement? If this is you, I would like to hear from you.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.