- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Supply & Operations Coordinator
A Global oil marketing and trading business in Middle East is hiring a Supply & Operations Coordinator to join their operations in Kenya.
Salary: Market Related
They market crude oil, diesel, lubes, LPG , fertilizers and chemicals and have investments in terminals, pipelines and shipping.
This Supply & Operations Coordinator will manage the company's supply and operations function for the business operations with key focus aligned to delivery of Sales product needs and support overall business growth.
If you are a brilliant coordinator and looking for opportunities to be part of a top brand in Kenya, please contact us.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Supply & Operations Coordinator main responsibility is to manage the company supply and operations function for the Mombasa Corridor business operations with key focus aligned to delivery of Sales product needs and support overall business growth.
- Hold a Kenya Passport or ID
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a business related field
- At least 5 years' experience in the petroleum industry with preference in Supply Chain Management (Suppliers Management, Shipping & Customs Clearance, KPC Depots Operations and other logistics related matters).
- A solid knowledge of petroleum supply operations, especially management of the Open Tender System, Inventory management within the Kenya Pipeline Company, KPC system and Customes Clearance with the Kenya Revenue Authority, KRA. 3
- Planning and organizational skills
- Efficient and detail oriented, with ability to process paper work, manage hard copies and electronic files for document control
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication ( verbal and written ) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Business, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications, namely; MS Office Suites, Internet and Emails
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Supply and trading cycles
- Logistics Management
- Financial Management
- Health, Safety and Environment Management Skills
- "Petroleum supply operations"
- "Open Tender System"
- "Inventory management"
- "Suppliers Management"
- "Customs Clearance"
- "KPC Depots Operations"
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.