- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Exports & Local Sales Manager
A Global oil marketing and trading business in Middle East is hiring an Export & Local Sales Manager to join their operations in Kenya.
They market crude oil, diesel, lubes, LPG , fertilizers and chemicals and have investments in terminals, pipelines and shipping.
This Exports & Local Sales Manager will responsible for growing and sustaining the local volumes and margins within Kenya and neighboring countries.
If you are a Sales experts and looking for opportunities to build up a top brand in Kenya, please contact us.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Exports & Local Sales Manager main responsibility is to create, grow and sustain overall transit / local volumes and margins within Kenya / neighboring countries (Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Republic of South Sudan and eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, DR C) in a safe / responsible manner.
- Holds a Kenya passport/ID
- A business related bachelor's degree- undergraduate. Masters is an added advantage
- At least 5 years in the oil industry specifically with a very strong bias in exports sales development and management.
- Solid knowledge of petroleum marketing operations within the region
- Marketing strategy and sales techniques
- Human Resource Management
- Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Planning and organizational skills
- Efficient and detail oriented, with ability to process paper work, manage hard copies and electronic files for document control
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication ( verbal and written ) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Business, Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications, namely; MS Office Suites, Internet and Emails
- Networking and relationship building skills.
- "local volumes"
- "petroleum marketing operations"
- "Marketing strategy"
- "sales techniques"
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.