- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
If you were open for relocation, had experience on assisting with repair recommendations and maintenance of analyser records for Computerised Maintenance Management System, this job might be yours.
Role & Responsibilities
Key Job Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists and mentors first tier Analyser Technicians during field and laboratory analyser fault finding and troubleshooting activities.
- Carries out complex analyser fault finding, troubleshooting and maintenance activities.
- Assists with repair recommendations and maintenance of analyser records for input into CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System).
- Participates in the MOC (Management of Change) and PSSR (Pre-Startup Safety Review) processes involving analyser equipment.
- Develops method statements and procedures for repair work together with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Conducts LPOs (Loss Prevention Observations) on peer group work activities.
- Assigned to investigate analyser related incidents during 5-Why investigations.
- Performs periodic after hours analyser standby duties, duration 1 week, as determined by number of Analyser Technicians available on the standby roster.
- Participates in daily LPS group discussions and Toolbox talks at the commencement of shift
- Assigned to geographical zones during turnarounds and provides second tier assistance during removal, overhaul of analysers as required in workshop and re-installation in field.
- Participates in pre-shutdown planning meetings as part of the IMPACT Process involving analyser equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret various instrument drawings including isometric drawings and P&IDs (Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams).
- Competent to conduct detailed fault finding on laboratory and field analyser equipment.
- Basic working knowledge of Refinery production and processing technology.
- Analyser / Instrumentation qualification: Minimum N4 certification + apprenticeship with Trade Test Certificate.
- Awareness of gas chromatography(GC), H2S monitoring, pH measurement, Oxygen, Opacity and Moisture analysers
- Process Analysers theory
- Electronics theory
- Available to do after-hours standby duty (x7 days), with reliable car.
- Fit to work at heights
- Drivers licence
- South Africa Citizen
List Key skills / Key words:
- Analyser fault finding
- Repair recommendation
- Maintenance of analyser records
- Computerised Maintenance Management System
- Management of Change
- Pre-Startup Safety Review
- Read and interpret instrument drawings
- Isometric drawngs
- Piping and interumentation diagrams
- Loss Prevention System
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.