- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Pit Pump Operator
Hiring a Pit Pump Operator for one of the Petrochemical leading brands in South Africa.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely clean out of the bunker pits in order to avoid spillage on the quayside.
- Pump out of separators pits at Ballast Area and the wash bay pit at the Admin Building.
- Ensure area is clean of any drips or spills and good housekeeping maintained
- Visual inspection of bunker points daily to ensure pits are empty and clean.
- All required documentation / checklist is completed accurately and handed over to Maintenance supervisor timeously.
- Discharge collected product (slops) at the recycling facility and ensure to collect a safe disposal certificate with a weighbridge certificate and hand over to Supervisor for record keeping
- Ensure that the vehicle and all ancillary equipment (pump/hose/etc.) are kept clean and in an operable state
- Assist Bunker men with connecting / disconnection of bunker hoses.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as instructed by the Supervisor
- Matric qualification
- Valid driver license (Code 10)
- 1 Year experience in Terminal Operations
List Key skills / Key words:
- Bunker pits
- Bunker hoses
- Pump supervisor
Location of job:
- Western Cape (No relocation assistance)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.