- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Retail Business Consultant
A global petrol-chemical company is seeking business advisory supporting experts. If you opened for relocation, had working experience of fuel retailing, fuel station branding and business planning, you are the person we need.
Salary: Market related
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension Fund
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provide business advisory support service to a number of service stations throughout Durban
- Assist site owners and retailers with customer relationship management, marketing, pricing strategies, brand building, business planning, maximising sales, driving turnover and profitability, the day-to-day running of the station, merchandising, inventory management, etc.
- Implement profitability improvements by identifying site growth opportunities, segment targeting and cost to serve analysis per customer in conjunction with Lead BC and DSM
- Extensive travel may be required as a result.
- South African Citizen
- Code 8 Driver's license
- Senior Certificate with relevant tertiary qualification
- Extensive sales and marketing experience in petroleum industry
- Knowledge of fuel retailing
- An affinity for brand building, well developed negotiation, relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Available to travel and deal with retailer emergencies after house
- Fuel retailing
- Business planning
- Pricing strategy
- Inventory Management
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.