- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Head of Performance Italy
We are looking for a Head Of Performace for position in the North of Italy
Responsibilities and Duties
Projects Monitoring - Using mainly an in house under development digital platform (NUO)
- Organize the team daily remote monitoring activity of the wind farm, its performance and operation among relevant metrics, trends and other elements
- Identify opportunities to improve the asset/portfolio performance by analyzing operational data and trends, in order to improve plant availability, reliability and machine efficiency.
- Use and promote the use of NUO. Perform a continuous debugging of the existing functionalities of the system and support the development of new ones focusing on a predictive failure/maintenance approach.
Support to Asset Management and Reporting
- Manage the team to prepare and to issue on time all the reports or info required by internal/external stakeholders on daily, weekly and, above all, on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Perform deep analysis on asset operations structuring a clear process for underperformance findings and follow up
- Report with sufficient detail the opportunity for performance improvement and liaise with other teams (specialists, site managers, asset managers) to understand completely reasons behind the underperformance and potential solutions or even chance to improve.
- Verification of the compliance of all the warranties defined in the O&M contracts, namely the availability warranty, and, if applicable, process and support possible claims, that could be in the form of liquidated damages. Project Management for Performance Improvement Projects
- Identify a performance improvement opportunity and in case select new processes, tools, external advisors, new devices, new SW application, etc. to better analyse the issue and to create the inputs (technical & economical) for a preliminary business case
- Explain findings and proposed actions to achieve and to measure the improvement.
- Once authorized; define a budget and open a project
- Structure a schedule for the project and ensure the delivery with almost full responsibility on timelines and results.
- Perform site visit and coordinate field activities during the installation of new devices or during specific tests and checks required by the performance improvement project.
Other relevant tasks
- Support FKR business development activities for M&A projects or green field.
- Support the commercial activities for sale of Asset Management and Performance Improvement services
- Support the relationship with external entities such as banks and their advisors and auditors.
- Help the career and the professional development of his team members.
- In case of incidents, major performance problems or to support the specialized inspections performed by the technical specialist's team, perform a site visit (including wind turbine inspections) to assess the problem and work on mitigation plans Key Job Requirements
- Engineering graduate with electro-mechanical knowledge and specialization within energy renewable theoretic: best for both wind and solar.
- 2 years of experience in similar role with evidence for team leadership or team manager.
- 3-5 years of experience in wind/solar asset management with practice in operational assets and hands on field activities
- Project management and Problem Solving to be considered key skills.
- IT knowledge with expertise in SW application such as Phyton, Matlab, WindPro, PVSyst, much appreciated.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.