- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
High Speed Rail - Multiple Positions
Interested in working in South East Asia on a High Speed Railway Project ?
We are seeking skilled professionals who would like to work on the first cross-border high speed rail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
This is the opportunity to come and join the growing HSR team here in Kuala Lumpur.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Civil Construction/Design, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Projects & Facilities Management, Building, Building Construction, Quantity Surveying, or equivalent
- At least 10 years' experience in Railway related projects
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changes
- Previous work experience in Asia would be advantageous
- Previous High Speed Rail experience would be advantageous
if you are interested in this project please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Lack of diversity fuelling skills gap in engineering workforce
With 85% of businesses making new hires and/or up-skilling existing staff to take advantage of digital technologies and auto...
- Engineers: the UK needs you!
Engineering companies in the UK need 265,000 new employees a year until 2024. But what sectors need the most engineers?