- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
Project Manager (Onshore Marine Infrastructure)
An established EPC Contractor, accustomed to executing Marine Infrastructure (Onshore) projects throughout Africa seeks an experienced and stable Project Manager.
An established EPC Contractor, accustomed to executing Marine Infrastructure (Onshore) projects throughout Africa seeks an experienced and stable Project Manager to oversee operations on their various current and upcoming projects in Africa. Proven track record of working and delivering projects in Africa.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Effective planning, managing and execution of construction projects from inception to completion ensuring profitability is maximized and risks minimized, whilst ensuring client satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc degree or other relevant qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Registration with ECSA and SACPCMP.
- Intricate knowledge and experience in the construction industry and specifically civil engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years' contracting experience on construction sites.
- Thorough understanding of all the planning and construction techniques required to manage projects.
- Thorough understanding of all elements and technicalities involved in the interpretation of project specifications.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of the cross functional/departmental aspects of the business that support effective project performance.
- A capacity for complexity.
- Ability to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to influence decisions and inspire positive behavior.
- Civil Engineer
- Onshore Marine Infrastructure - Harbours, Ports, Jetties, Quay Walls, Dolphin Mooring
- Heavy concrete civil structures
- Experienced in working in various African countries
- Solid reputable EPC Contractor record
- Charted/Professional Engineer
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Maritime
- 6 qualities of a successful Production Supervisor
What does it take to become a successful Production Supervisor? Louise Lees, Maritime Recruitment Specialist, describes the...
- STEM Returners: creating new talent pools in STEM
Women’s Engineering Society (WES) have partnered up with The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarES...