- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client is a local Contractor that has built a name for themselves delivering concrete structural projects on a national basis.
Projects have included Water retaining structures - reservoirs, dams, pump stations, bridges to name a few. They seek a competent and efficient Civils Estimator that will gain great exposure and have an opportunity to grow with the company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Responsible for complete tender process
- Source tenders and quotations
- Ensure tenders are submitted on time
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time and materials expenses
- Keep register of tenders and quotations and copies are made of all relevant documentation
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, specifications, and all related documents
- Communicates with relevant stakeholders on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
- Monthly reporting on cost, value, progress etc
- Proficient with CCS
- Ability to draw up a program
- Relevant Construction / Civil Engineering Tertiary Qualification (non-negotiable)
- 7+ year's experience specific to Civil projects (NOT Building!)
- Civil Estimator
- Proficiency with CCS, Construction Computer Software
- Solid Contracting experience
- Local estimating knowledge
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.