- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Site Agent (Building), Swaziland, Botswana, Zambia
Our client is a top tier Contractor, with an established record of executing projects both locally and into Africa.
They seek an experienced Site Agent, that has a proven track record of delivery large to mega commercial building projects.
Benefits: Pension, medical aid, accommodation
- Relevant Construction / Civil Engineering Tertiary Qualification
- 12+ years of Large to Mega Project experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Overall Project Management,
- Procurement of plant, people and materials
- Liaison with clients
- Liaison and management of teams on site through foreman
- Site Production management,
- Compilation of budgets and cash flows,
- Contract costing,
- Compilation of claims and payment certificates
- Contractual correspondence
- Site administration,
- Construction planning and programming,
- Progress updates
- Chairing of daily planning meetings from the contractors side
- Attending monthly client meetings
- Subcontractor management and appointment,
- Site Human resources management,
- Ensuring Environmental compliance,
- Ensuring Health and Safety compliance and
- Liaising directly with the client project management team to sort out technical and financial matters.
- General implementation of company policies on site
- Senior Site Agent
- Large Commercial building projects
- Multi Story commercial building projects
- Proven execution of successful projects
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...