- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is a key Global contractor, operating successfully throughout Africa.
They are renowned for working on prestige projects. They require a well experienced Project Manager that has executed the civils portion of Hydro Power / Hydroelectric Plants successfully with a proven track record with reputable contractors and projects of this nature.
Salary: Euro 10 000 Nett per month
Benefits: Flights, Accommodation, Transport, Insurance
- Minimum 20 years of overall experience in project management in design, manufacturing, supply, installation and commissioning projects in power projects, preferable in hydro power sector
- Having worked at least for the last 15 years as a project manager for international projects of this nature
- FIDIC construction contracts experience
- MSc (or higher) in Engineering
- Hydropower Plant
- Hydroelectric Plant
- Dam Construction
- Civil Engineering
- East Africa
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.