- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Construction Manager - 18 Months Contract
Our client is a key Global contractor, operating successfully throughout Africa.
They require a well experienced Construction Manager that has executed the civils portion of Hydro Power / Hydroelectric Plants successfully with a proven track record with reputable contractors and projects of this nature.
- Minimum 20 years of overall experience in site management of power projects, preferable in hydro power sector
- Having worked at least for the last 15 years as a Construction / Site Manager in the hydro power sector
- FIDIC construction contracts experience
- BSc (or higher) in Engineering
- Experience and ability to execute projects in remote locations
List Key skills / Key words:
- Hydropower Plant
- Hydroelectric Plant
- Dam Construction
- Civil Engineering
- East Africa
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.