- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Health & Safety Manager
Our client is a key Global contractor, operating successfully throughout Africa. They are renowned for working on prestige projects.
Our client is a key Global contractor, operating successfully throughout Africa. They are renowned for working on prestige projects. They require a well experienced Health & Safety Manager that has executed the civils portion of Hydro Power / Hydroelectric Plants successfully with a proven track record with reputable contractors and projects of this nature.
- Minimum 20 years of overall experience in health & safety management of power projects, preferable in hydro power sector
- Having worked at least for the last 15 years as a Health & Safety Manager in the hydro power sector
- FIDIC construction contracts experience
- BSc (or higher) in Engineering or relevant associated qualification
- Experience and ability to execute projects in remote locations
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.