- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
LV/MV Electrical testing technician
Matchtech are recruiting for Low Voltage/Medium Voltage Electrical Technicians to join a market leader with a global presence. Our client have 6 fanatsic open roles to join their operations across the United States in the Field Operations sector.
Maintenance and testing of: switchgears, motor controls, circuit breakers, panel boards, transformers, surge protection devices, vibration analysis and metering, battery maintenance and testing, power monitoring, power quality, protective relay maintenance for LV/MV distribution systems.
- Perform emergency troubleshooting of power distribution systems
- Perform highly complex service upgrades, reconditioning, retrofits, etc. for its low-voltage power distribution products and systems
- May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees. Experienced at performing mechanical maintenance, overhaul and reassembly of medium and low voltage circuit breakers.
- Experienced at electrical testing, including but not limited to primary current injection testing, resistance testing, dielectric testing, and thermal scans on medium and low voltage electrical systems.
- Experienced at utilizing electrical test sets to perform AC and DC High Potential testing, Transformer Turns Ratio testing, Transformer Power Factor testing and other power system tests practices and procedures.
- Skilled at interpreting protective coordination studies, testing and configuring protective relays.
- Experienced on installation, commissioning and maintenance of low and medium voltage power distributions systems.
- Familiar with the Arc Flash and Shock Hazards of 13.8 kV and below electrical equipment.
- AVO, NETA, and NICET certifications preferred. Electrician or Electrical Contractor licenses a plus.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- The ability to travel up to 50%
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age for company van policy
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.