- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Project Manager responsible for multiple Heavy Lift projects across Middle East Region; Ensuring that all technical aspects of projects are efficient, in accordance with the applicable QHSE standards.
As project manager, you will initially be responsible for 3 major projects within the Middle East. Based out of Bahrain, you would be required to travel accordingly to project locations (including Dubai, Saudi, Kuwait, Abu Dhabi).
An education in Engineering as well as 3+ years with in Heavy Lift operations is essential to the position. Previous employment history within the ME is advantageous based on engagement of local authorities and QHSE regulations.
Reporting to the Operations Management team you will have full technical scope of the projects in the region.
- Full QHSE implementation
- Monitoring the progress and quality of the project, identifying deviations and correcting (or ordering corrections) where necessary
- Identifying contract variations and/or delays on the basis of the agreements reached and ensuring these matters are communicated to the customer
- Responsible for both drafting contract variation costs and coordinating its execution with the customer
- Project Engineering - working with the engineering team for development approval and executing of project plans, such as drafting hoisting and transport plans/drawings, performing strength-stability calculation
- Ensures 'SMART' purchasing practices
This opportunity is open to applicants looking to relocate to the ME, based out of Bahrain.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.